Wednesday 8 April 2015

Born Pretty Store Nail Foil!

I am pretty new to the world of foils, and thankfully before Christmas, I won a huge pack of them so I got to learn to use them before I got this amazing foil from Born Pretty Store

First of all, OH MY WORD THIS IS A HUGE BIT OF FOIL. HUGE. I took a (bad, phone) picture of it compared to one of my other foils and oh boy, it could eat a normal sized foil and still be hungry!

I have to admit, I have actually already gone through about two thirds of it! I love it so much! 

To show it off, I put it over Nfu-Oh #61, so even if there are gaps, theres still holo goodness underneath! 

SO. MUCH. HOLO. I liiiiiiiive. I also uploaded a video to my instagram showing it off more!

As with all foils, they are a little fiddly. This particular foil does not come with glue included, but I do highly suggest getting some. But, if you get the glue perfectly dry and tacky enough, you can easily do full coverage over your nails with it.
 
If you're keen to try them, or anything else Born Pretty Store has on offer, please, use my code AFL91 for 10% off!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you